Vintner’s Best Fruit & Wine Press
- Heavy-duty, coated, cast iron, double ratcheting head to press with greater pressure and ease.
- Threaded handle for easy operation.
- Easy pour bottom spout.
- Enameled steel base and two-piece basket construction.
- Includes two-piece hardwood disc and spacers.
- Quick and easy clean up.
- Built for years of use. Includes a one year manufacturer’s warrantly.
Note: Not eligible for Shipping Saver Flat Rate. Additional shipping costs apply.
The Manual Crusher/De-stemmer has a hopper that is 20″ x 35″ with 12″ deep hopper with a paddle style auger. A manual hand crank drives double aluminum rollers that turn grapes in to pulp before pressing. Fruit and grape pulp come out the bottom of the unit while the stems come out the side. You can set the crusher directly on a fermenter bucket or use the optional stand, sold separately (see below). Some assembly required.
Note: Not eligible for Shipping Saver Flat Rate. Additional shipping costs apply. Freight costs for this item can be as much as $300 and will be billed separately once shipping arrangements have been made.